Certain Characteristics of Lawyer in Dubai, UAE:
Certain characteristics make you a skilful, talented, and successful lawyer. Well, this is not only a phenomenon with “Law Field”, but it is also a phenomenon that applies in every industry. Today, we will look into those factors which make your career in Law Firms. You can be hired as a Full-time Lawyer or Legal Consultant. We know while working in UAE, lawyers do prefer to work in Law Firms in Dubai, due for many reasons. These Legal Consultants in Dubai, do prefer due to many reasons which we will discuss in our next post of this series which will be continuity of this post. Skills are something which is developed over a while and upon them, you can work upon. As they say: practice makes a man perfect. Lawyer in Dubai is a brand because of quality attributes and professional characteristics.
Although we can write a lot on the professional characteristics of attorneys and Legal Consultants. These quality Lawyers/Legal Consultants are mostly hired by quality Law Firms in Dubai and UAE. It is one of the reasons the quality results are expected, delivered and approached. We will throw the light on a few here.
- Lawyers must have excellent oral and written communication skills, plus they should be a very good listener.
- To represent your client in the courtroom before juries and judges, you must have impactful vocals.
- Good public speaking skills add to your personality while defending your client in the toughest situations.
- They must have convincing writing skills to write vividly, persuasively, and concisely.
- Lawyers are expected to produce a variety of legal documents for their customers. We know Lawyers are expert in this job, being Lawyers but they must be good in writing skills, thinking, making guesses, visualizing the outcomes, picking the right probabilities etc.
- Lawyers should be capable of analyzing a situation in different aspects to draw meaningful judgments. They have to critically analyze the potential outcomes and weaknesses in your argument simultaneously.
- they must be able to identify the weakness and strengths to draw possible conclusions.
- Decisiveness is also an important part of the judgment. There are very important judgments to make in a short period. Study and practising law, both require a massive quantity of knowledge and information to be absorbed. Having said that, they need to manage all the loads of data and bring logic to it.
- Analytical skills are crucial to carefully draw the most desirable and fruitful outcome which is in the best interest of the client.
- Mostly the top lawyers of top law firms in dubai are not only analytical but also creative and draw judgments that serve the purpose. Therefore the newcomers have to be smart to save this legacy.
By the way, All is Good:
By the way, all is good. It does mean that we can’t say at all that Law Offices operating in other parts of the Emirates do not have the capacity to serve complicated legal situations or do not work with a world-class competent team. It only shows that Dubai has little advantage over other Emirates. Dubai has international law firm branches too which makes Dubai a leader in legal services. Apart from International Law Offices, the local UAE Law Offices owned by UAE Citizen Lawyers are quite impressive and splendid. All such things and qualities make the Law Offices in Dubai a little fancier and result-driven. But the capital of Abu Dhabi is also rich in such offices. The other Emirates do have amazing law offices too. Therefore all is good and nothing significantly different.
Please Avoid from Dressup – Professionalism
It is our newly coined terminology to highlight all those bugs who pretend to be professional but actually they are not indeed. These men and women try to get the shelter of fancy dresses, offices, persuasive languages, a very pleasant personality but when it comes to delivering the results they get disappeared like they did not come to this world. Please be informed that this Dressup – Professionalism or Fancy – Professionalism is not the solution at all. We can understand that when a business is bigger, sales volume is large, clients number is great then companies also want to spend on offices, meetings, visits, discussion sessions etc. But please note this point that fancy stuff is not a guarantee of results, honesty or success.
Then how can we find out good Law Firms:
If a fancy office is not the criteria to find a good Law Firm then what we are left with? We are left with our rationality and logical approach. It means we have found out the story of Lawyers(Dubai) or Law Firms which is all about the Cases indeed. The Number of Cases won, The Number of Cases that got dismissed and the number of cases lost to a second party.