The two major types of Employment Contracts are Limited and Unlimited. Employees are hired by offering these two contracts, e.g. limited and unlimited. Our Labour and Employment Lawyers & Legal Consultants in Dubai can help you to understand it. Apart from this the Non-Competition and Non-Disclosure also have to be made part of Employment Contracts. Once again the Employment Lawyers in Dubai and UAE help out you in this regard by providing you with legal knowledge. All it can be added in Labour Contracts or the separate internal contract between employer and the employee. Gratuity Calculation is also different for limited contracts and unlimited contracts. One can visit online for getting the solution that how to calculate UAE gratuity. The employee can be deprived his end of service gratuity in two conditions;
- If he is fired due to reasons that come under Article 120, or he resigns the job or leaves the job to be saved from the implementation of this article. Charges can be serious in nature e.g. loss of infrastructure, huge losses, sales destructions, rapid and continuous losses, etc. Please Check with UAE Labour Law Lawyers for further details.
- There are few other reasons as well. All it requires detailed consultation with the Labour Lawyers. An example to book a good legal consultation with is Al Shaiba Advocates and Legal Consultants – Ask The Law.
The Gratuity Disputes:
The end of service gratuity disputes can be quite serious in nature, which might take both parties to court. A summary of these disputes can be as follows;
- When the amount of gratuity is calculated wrong by the employer/HR.
- Employers do not want to pay a handsome amount of employees.
- The employer wants to drag the matter.
- Employers want to tease the employee.
- Employers want to buy the time because he is out of paying limit.
- The employer wants to pressurize the employee and set an example so nobody could ask for the exact amount of gratuity. It is absolutely wrong. Employees or employees can immediately open the complaint followed by the court case. This is the right provided by UAE Labour Law to employee/employees.
- Meet with HR/Employer and clearly explain to him/them that you are not going to get less than you are entitled to get.
- If the employer does not listen to you then you can hire the services of a professional labor and employment lawyer and serve the notice.
- If you want to start a court case directly then you can open the complaint immediately, which is a condition before the court.
- If the delay in payment has made you sick and put you at loss then another civil case for compensation can also be filled.
- The employee gets more than the amount through court including legal expense, legal interests, miscellaneous, etc.
- If the plaintiff is a layman then he better contact and consults the Legal Consultant. There are several quality Labour and Employment Law Legal Consultants in town.
- Do not waste the time if you have found that the employer wants to drag the matter, exploit you. File a Case and ask your lawyer to go for a quick judgment.