The scope of a Labour and Employment Lawyer is beyond the imagination of a Layman. The reason is quite simple. Labour and Employment Lawyers are the busiest Lawyers in Dubai and Lawyers in UAE. Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, RAK or even Al Ain which is a small beautiful island only, the labour and employment lawyers, business lawyers and real estate advocates are paid higher than others due to their needs.
Therefore the Labour Lawyer in Dubai is mostly searched by people. They are also found in debates, discussions, blogs, social media groups as hot debates. People do ask Employment Law questions. People do ask legal queries. People do ask important questions. The best part is to BOOK the Legal Appointment and meet the professional and licensed Labour and Employment Lawyer.
There are many duties that have been done by labour and employment lawyers in dubai such as:
- They have to draft employment contracts which are obligatory with the employment laws of Dubai.
- They have to review all terms and conditions of employment.
- Preparation of confidentiality agreement and nondisclosure agreement
- Issues related to the industrial and labors like provident funds, gratuity etc.
- Preparation of termination of employment contracts and severance.
- Employment claims.
- They also have to resolve disputes between employees and employers.
- When you feel that you need a lawyer for your case because sometimes employees don’t have much understanding that if any issue comes in any of the above-mentioned points then they need labor and employment lawyers. You just have to be very alert about your rights and acts. If you go through any of the below-mentioned situation, then go for the lawyer to help you with your case:
- You are being threatened by the lawsuit without any genuine reason.
- Mistreatment by the employers
- Fires you without telling you the reason or false claims about your unsatisfactory work.
- Don’t give overtime which is authorized to them by the law. These overtime workers mainly are:
- Employees who are working in IT firms
- Service technicians
- Employees who are hired on hourly basis
- Employees who work in call centre
- Retail employees
- Filed works
- Health and medical staff
- Relief workers
- Delivery services employee
- Retail employees
The workplace should be a safe place for their employees so that they give their best at work. If any of the above-mentioned things bother anyone then it will ruin everything for the employees and employers as well. This will result in undue stress, missed opportunities for future advancement, benefits, and loss of wages. So, to safeguard yourself from unfair deals then you should know what your rights are and how to claim them. These are not only for the employees but for employers as well.
Visit: ASK THE LAW – Labour and Employment Lawyers